Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Worst Commercial Ever.

Company: Head On
Aired: N/A
Channel: TBS,TNT & more
Appeal: Repetition, Testimonial


I can confidently say not many of you have ever seen this commercial, and for those of you who have… I feel your pain. It is without a doubt the most obnoxious, annoying and irritating thirty seconds you will EVER have to sit through. I had no clue what Head on actually was for the past past seven to ten years until five minutes ago when I finally decided to look it up online. It is a topical product that claims to relieve headaches (headaches probably caused by watching their idiotic commercials). Their slogan “Head On, apply directly to the forehead” is stated three times, one after the other. Although it sticks in your head long after the commercial, you will inevitably despise the commercial for the mere fact that without doing the necessary research… you don’t even know what the product actually does! For once, I side with the Tivoists.

Endure!

">

2 comments:

  1. I agree 100%. For the longest time I assumed it had to do with removing blemishes from your forehead. Clearly the advertising here fails to actually explain what the product does! Definitely would fast-forward this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, I have seen this commercial a few times and thought it removed blemishes too. It is terribly boring.

    ReplyDelete